Prices and licenses
Audiouniverse provides an easy licensing model. Each license includes a non-exclusive right to use the respective track. A user license is always valid for one “project”. All licenses on audiouniverse have no expiry date, so you can use it without time limitiations in your project.
STANDARD LICENSE (19,- EUR)
With our standard license you can use your track for:
- Personal Project
- Holiday Movies, Slide Shows, Wedding Video
- School Project
- School theater, project work, homework, group work, lecture
- University Project
- Project Management, homework, unit, lecture, term paper
- Event (non-commercial, non-public)
- Private parties, birthdays, farewell parties and other private, non-commercial events
You can buy a standard license for a fixed rate of 20,- EUR.
EXTENDED LICENSE (49,- EUR)
With our extended license, you are able to use the music track for commercial projects or events:
- Website or Online-Shop
- background music, playable music (but not downloadable in anyway!)
- Podcast, Screencast, Videocast
- Slideshow, Presentations
- Timelaps video, drone video
- YouTube video, Instagram video
- Smartphone App, SmartTV App, Tablet App
- Real Estate Video
- Short film (less than 5 minutes)
- Image movie, product video, editorial videos, documentation, explanatory video, tutorial, reportage
- Cinema Spot (regional)
- Radio Spot (regional)
- Commercial (regional)
You can buy an extended license for a fixed rate of 60,- EUR.
Some audio tracks are not royalty-free! They are registered at BMI, a Performance Royalty Organization (P.R.O) in the United States. If you want to license these tracks, you have to report the use of the track within a cue-sheet to BMI (https://www.bmi.com/licensing).
You have a project that doesn’t fit into our list or licensable applications? Just send us an email and we will find a solution, for sure!